Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Easy Spy – Features of the Best Cell Phone Spy without Access to Phone



As a parent of two teenage girls, I can’t help but get worried about the way they are using their cell phones. They spend so many hours chatting with friends, they watch various videos and even communicate with people they haven’t even met in person. The worst thing is that I don’t have any means of knowing about their online activities. This has prompted me to use cell phone spy without access to phone.

I recently purchased Easy Spy mobile tracking software to monitor my girls’ mobile phone activities. I must say I wasn’t sure if it was going to work at first, but I was surprised at how helpful it has been for me and how it has allowed me to sleep better at night. If you’re thinking of investing in this software, let me tell you what exactly you can expect from it.

1. It lets you view old, deleted and new text messages on the target phone.

What I really like about Easy Spy is that it allows me to read all the text messages sent and received on the target phone. And amazingly, I could also read the old messages and even the deleted ones!

2. It lets you listen to the conversations taking place on the target phone.

If you want to know who your child is always talking to on his or her mobile phone, this feature will serve you well. You get to see the details of the call, like contact number, date and time. Plus, you can also listen to the actual conversation after it’s been recorded.

3. It lets you access the web browsing history on the target phone.

Your child must be very active on social media, of course. If you wish to know their circle of friends, or even the things they chat about, Easy Spy will give you all these details.

4. It lets you track the location of the target phone in real-time.

Perhaps the best feature of Easy Spy mobile spyware is its GPS tracker. With this function, you will have a way to know where your child is at a particular moment. After activating the feature, you will receive the details shown on a Google map. This will give you peace of mind knowing where your child is.

Is Easy Spy a Worthy Investment?



Definitely! There are many other mobile tracking apps in the market today, but not all of them is trustworthy, of course. Easy Spy has been in the industry for quite a while and has established a name for itself already as one of the top software to spy on cell phone without physical access.

No comments:

Post a Comment